Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Growing UP!!!!

So, Russell is getting bigger everday. We are working on crawling with him, as well as recognizing people, shapes, and colors. He is slowly getting it. Basketball is over for Paul and now we are to golf and gardening! There is so much to be done. We took Russell for his first time on the golf course a week ago. He would giggle everytime Paul would practice swing and then laugh when he hit the ball. Not sure why, Paul isn't that bad of a golfer, but it was hilarious!

These are two videos, one of Russell in his new bathtub since he has outgrown the baby tub, and the other of him doing his version of crawling on the kitchen floor. Both are really cute!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is so adorable... I love the way he scoots!!! ha ha ha! love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to talk to you yesterday! I will call you tomorrow to talk more. Miss you and your little baby girl a lot! I'm sure she is getting bigger and bigger also! They grow SOOOOO fast! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete